Ticked off the list this week
Sockets and Data
- All the sockets and data points are from the GET Ultimate Screwless range and have now been purchased.
- I have gone for a stainless steel finish with white inserts.
- These have been ordered from an electrical wholesaler in England and should be on site ready to be installed by early next week.
Tiles for 1st Floor Bathrooms
- Have gone for a Classic Flax Mix Honed Limestone (wow that's a mouthful) from MandarinStone and a white pebble tile from MarbleMosaics
- Will be using the Flax limestone tile as the flooring in all the upstairs bathrooms and the laundry room. I'll be using the pebbles to tile out the inside walls and floors of the showers. They are all wet room style - NO GLASS!
- Just didn't seem to have the energy or inclination to do something wildly exciting or different in each bathroom. I'm all for KISS at the moment, just Keeping It Simply Styled!
- Tiles should be delivered first week in April.
Fittings for Master Bathroom
- As if by magic these lovely Dornbracht Tara fittings appeared on ebay this week....who was I to resist!
- Just one more part (the very unglamorous concealed element) for the wall mounted taps to secure and then thats it, the master bathroom is complete...well not quite, but you know what I mean....